• IMPORTANT NOTICE
- All rooms are on request basis and you should contact us for availability before placing your order
In the event that you have already placed your order, this doesn't guarantee availability
We will check with the hotel and contact you
• WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
- Accommodation for selected dates
- Free Access to Hotel Facilities
• Check In time 14h00 / Check Out time 12h00
• Valid for stay from 16 July to 31 August 2022
- Heated Pool
- 20% off on selected spa treatments
- Complimentary kids activities from 4 years old up to 12 years old
- Complimentary water activities
• Meal plan : Half Board
- Half Board - Breakfast + Dinner
- Drinks are not included and are paid directly at the hotel
• Hotel freebies
- Welcome cocktail
- Access to Swimming Pool
- Free access to high speed Wi-Fi
- Free Secure Parking
- Snorkelling, Water skiing Sailboat, Paddle boat, Kayaking, Windsurfing
• Hotel facilities
- 2 swimming pool
- 3 restaurants
- 1 bars
- Kids Club
- 4 Tennis courts
- Private beach
- Free Activities
• Kids Club
- The Kids Club is a dedicated space for children aged between 4 and 12 years old, offering a world
of adventures where Peter Pan awaits them with a pirate boat. An age group-specific program of
activities is in place to ensure that children have the most unforgettable holidays.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 18:00
• Coast2Coast Restaurant(opened subject to occupancy level)
- “All day dining” restaurant Coast2Coast serves Mediterranean, Mauritian and International
cuisines in a relaxed ambiance. It operates in buffet style for breakfast and A La Carte
for lunch whilst for dinner, the chef presents a special menu every evening. Guests can
quietly unwind in one of the three lounges of the restaurant or enjoy the light breeze on
the terrace. For a romantic setting, dinner can be organised on the beach, under the Raj
tents or on the jetty.
Opening Hours (Monday – Sunday)
Breakfast: 07.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m
Lunch: noon – 03.30 p.m
Dinner: 07.00 p.m. – 10.30 p.m
Dinner: 19:00 pm – 22:30 pm
• Cilantro Restaurant(opened subject to occupancy level)
- With its romantic design, Cilantro is the temple of modern Indian gastronomy.
This specialty restaurant is open for A La Carte dinner and features the finest Indian cuisine.
Cilantro also offers a lounge area for pre-dinner and after dinner drinks.
Opening Hours (Monday – Saturday)
Dinner: 07.00 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
• Teppan Restaurant(opened subject to occupancy level)
- One of the best Japanese Chefs of the island oversees the Teppan counter. In a social and
convivial atmosphere, our Chef creates her own Japanese culinary art. Thai and Indochinese dishes are also served.
Opening Hours (Monday – Saturday)
Guests can choose between the 07.00 p.m. or 09.00 p.m session
• Breakers Bar(opened subject to occupancy level)
- The Breakers Bar exudes a contemporary yet intimate atmosphere and serves light meals as well as a wide
selection of international wines and spirits. It is an excellent venue for a relaxed entertainment.
Nestled under intricate woodwork, guests can enjoy magnificent views of Le Morne and the ocean whilst
relaxing in deep sofas and day beds in a chilled-out atmosphere.
Opening Hours (Monday – Sunday): 09.00 a.m. to 11 p.m
- Some hotels will not allow slippers and shorts during dinner
- A refundable deposit may be requested by the hotel upon check in
- Rate is valid for Mauritians & local residents ONLY (proof of Mauritian ID Card or Residence permit to be shown upon
- Any failure to show your ID card or residence permit will lead to you having to pay the difference between the public
rate and the rates displayed on our website
- Any no shows will result in a 100% cancellation fee and no rescheduling will be allowed by the hotel
- Reservation date cannot be changed once booking confirmed
* only customers who have booked with loisirs