Exclusive Offer available ONLY at Atom Leisure
- Book 1 room and get a free ticket for an unforgettable sunset cruise on board our catamaran at ‘Riviere Noire’
- Single room = 1 ticket / Double room = 2 tickets
- Ticket validity : 2 months as from check in date
• Special Flash Sales
BOOKING PERIOD: Until 28 Oct 2021
STAY PERIOD: 22 Oct 21 to 28 Oct 21 - DATES INCLUSIVE
(Non combinable with any other offer or promotion)
For Bookings as from 29 Oct21 → Click here
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
All non-vaccinated guests against Covid-19 will not be allowed access to hotels
Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed
to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine
recognised by the Mauritian authorities
-This is an Adults-Only offer (as from 16 years)
-No TV available in the room
-Sauna, Hammam & jacuzzi are not available
-All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
-Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted
inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
• Half-Board, Full Board OR All Inclusive
• Arrival Time 14:00 / Departure Time 11:00
- Guaranteed early check-in and late checkout for all bookings during weekdays (subject to availability)
• Meal plan: As per selection
- Either Half-Board: Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- OR Full Board: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner ( Drinks not included)
- OR All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- All Inclusive starts at 2 p.m. the Day of Arrival and ends at 11 a.m. the Day of Departure.
- All Inclusive is applicable as per Restaurants & Bars opening hours
• Other value added services
- Free pool activities
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Free Parking
On water :
- For Free : kayak, snorkeling with a guide,aquagym, stand-up paddle, pedal boat, SUP board with
Hobie mirage eclipse, transparent-bottom kayaks and boats
- For a fee: Speedboat or tube ride, scuba diving, kite surfing, big game fishing, catamaran, private
waterskiing, Laser sailboat and windsurfing.
On land :
- For Free : Gym, beach volley, beach soccer, and yoga.
- For a Fee : Bicycles, authentic and exclusive immersive tours, sunrise yoga, sunrise beachjog, sunrise
photo tour, and sunrise horseriding.
The Gym (6:00am - 8:00pm) The workout studio consists of cardio equipment,strength and fitness machines.
Meet Jonathan,our national sprint champion and Tony, ourathletics and Muay Thai champion, for fitnesstips and
The Library (Open 24/7) : The library is packed full of the best Mauritius related literature. Books celebrating
our food,music, craft, culture, and nature. Your perfect holiday read.
• The Restaurant
- Breakfast: 7:00 am - 10:30 am: Interactive dining stations
- Lunch: 12 pm - 3:00 pm: A la carte
- Dinner: 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm: Interactive dining stations
Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner are A la carte. All our ingredients are freshly selected from local
farms and co-operatives that support farming communities and sustainable farming methods, just as we do
ourselves. It’s better for our wellbeing, our soil and our future. The Restaurant’s chefs cook six ways – Wok,
Tandoor, Grill, Smoke, Bake & Slow.
• SALT Bakery
Bread and Viennoiseries displayed from 7 am to 10:30 am
This is where to find artisanal breads and pastries, slow-fermented and always straight from the oven. Our bakers
unite the traditional flair of French breadmaking with the incredible flavours of Mauritian fruits. There’s homemade
nut butter, tropical jams, and seasonal marmalades. And there’s our freshly-roasted, barista-brewed coffee blend
(Brazil, Guatemala, Ethiopia) served 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Tea Time (4:00 pm - 5:00 pm) MUR 750 per person
Tea is a Mauritian staple and tea time, a tradition that dates back to, well, a long time ago. Join us for tea, coffee,
• The Rooftop Bar (5pm - 20:30pm)
Our rooftop bar overlooking the ocean is the perfect, relaxed aperitivo spot. There’s a dreamy selection of cocktails
crafted by our bartenders who were inspired by the mountains of the island.
• The Beach
Facing the ocean on a wooden deck or barefoot on the white sands of Palmar beach, taste our freshly prepared
Mauritian snacks and cocktails made from seasonal fruits and fresh herbs.
• The Pool Bar (07:00 am - midnight)
This is the place to sample all the best craft beers brewed on the island, and sip cocktails inspired by the places
and ingredients found on the mainland.
You will find delicious plant-based dishes, smoothies and beautiful green juices on our menu at The Restaurant
for the perfect cure.
• SALT Equilibrium The Spa (9:00 am - 8:00 pm)
- 4 treatment rooms (1 double & 3 single)
- Universal room
- Salt room
- BodyMind retail corner
- Some hotels will not allow slippers and shorts during dinner
- A refundable deposit may be requested by the hotel upon check in
- Rate is valid for Mauritians & local residents ONLY (proof of Mauritian ID Card or Residence permit to be shown upon arrival)
- Any failure to show your ID card or residence permit will lead to you having to pay the difference between the public rate and the rates displayed on our website
- Any no shows will result in a 100% cancellation fee and no rescheduling will be allowed by the hotel
- Reservation date cannot be changed once booking confirmed
-This special offer is non-combinable with any other special offer / promotion.
- This offer is valid upon availability & depending on opening date of the properties only.
- Applicable for Individual clients only (Not applicable to any group type reservations).
- All guests confirmed under the same reservation must be on the same meal plan for the whole stay duration.
- Not applicable to other Supplements
- This special offer is not retroactive.
* only customers who have booked with loisirs